Ok It has been about a month since I have last blogged. I'm sorry for that, even I have missed it. But way to much has been going on once again, and Sean is at the end of the quarter so he monopolizes the computer when we are home at night. But I can forgive him since its such a good reason.
I never blogged pics of Maes Birthday Party but it was so much fun. We were able to have it at Malias house, which was such a blessing since our families are so huge. Most of them made it, and our good friends were there to support Mae and Sean and I. We thank them for all of their Love, even those who couldn't make it.
After Maes birthday It was all about Michael, he left for his Mission On November 19th. We all headed to Walla for one last weekend with him. Sean and I wern't even home for 24 hrs, but it was so much fun to see him one last time. I cant believe that I'm not going to see him for 2 years. So Crazy.
10 days later we headed back down for Christmathanks. What a weekend that was. Its always so busy but a ton of fun too. It was nice to be able to see a bunch of family.
And since that whirlwind weekend we've been dealing with a teething baby and trying to get Sean done with the quarter, and on winter break so he can RELAX!!
Ok I'm going to do a couple of posts with pics, but this way you all at least know whats we've been up to.


1 comment:
shoot! My message didn't save. Well, suffice it to say, I'm missing the wee one terribly and I can't wait till Christmas! See ya'll soon!
Post a Comment