Monday, January 18, 2010

32 Weeks (8 Months)

I had my 32 week appointment today. Sean had the day off so I literally drug Mae and him out of bed. Neither wanted to come, although Sean came a little more willingly then Mae, she fought it kicking and screaming for a good 30 minutes. I even captured her fit on film for posterity's sake, she was not happy with me at all for filming it. Anyways we finally made it to the appointment, everything was great my weight is still steadily increasing (whats new?), blood pressure was great, and babys heartbeat was great. It was hard for the nurse to get his heartbeat today because he was rolling all over the place. When she did it was 157, right about where he has been the whole time. I am on my 2 week appointments now which is nuts. I cant believe how fast it is going. Its nice though I'm ready to have him out and get active again.
While I'm at it I might as well write a few more things like how baby brother will lodge himself between my bladder and lungs and make me have to pee and not breathe all at the same time. My numb leg (the left one) is a pain, especially at work it feels like fire and ice all at the same time, not fun. Sleeping is getting harder especially when he is pushing against by stomach and making me feel like I have food stuck in my chest, Ive been sleeping sitting up on occasion which seems to help. I never know what kind of night it is going to be so that's fun. Other then that though everything is going great. Mae is having fun with all of baby brothers clothes and what not. She keeps asking me when hes coming out. I just tell her soon enough Mae, soon enough. She informs me almost daily that my boobies have milk for baby brother. Nothing gets past her Ill tell you what. Its going to be so crazy when he is out and she is trying to help me. Yikes :)

1 comment:

brook & dave said...

crazy fun, that is! I think for the most part she is going to be an amazing helper. Little does she know that her best friend is coming right around the corner!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers