Monday, January 11, 2010

Mclachlan Christmas

This year 2 day after Christmas on the 27th we had Christmas with Seans family. We did all the usual traditions wearing our pj's there, Sausage Fondue breakfast, gift exchange, competition for secret gift, dinner at Auntie Bettys. Its a very full day and I'm grateful we had a few days rest to gear up for it.
We don't open gifts right away. I was very impressed with how patient she waited for everyone to get ready. Although in this picture you can tell she was a little bit sad she was still waiting.
Mae made out pretty good and loves everything she got. But that day she rocked out the hardest with her guitar Gaga and Papa Mac got her. I have no words, but the next few pics tell the story very well. Mind you the only music playing was the music coming from the guitar itself.


Even the big kids got into the action. It was a great day spent with the McLachlans.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Remember how excited she was for the piano? Music is her her blood:)Of course running too...

brook & dave said...

I need to post or figure out how to send you the video I shot of her rocking out. i could watch it all the time! Linda, I think you're right!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers