Monday, January 4, 2010

7 Month Appointment

I had my appointment a few weeks ago and have been to busy to blog. Everything went well. It was nice though, Sean was able to come because he was on break. The heartbeat was nice and strong at 160. It has been pretty close to the same at every appointment. I got my Rogam shot so that's fun. My next appointment is only 2 weeks from now and I start my bi-weekly and weekly appointments then CRAZY! The second pregnancy goes so much faster.

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Yep pregnancy goes much faster...in my case my labor did too lets hope that is the same for you!! You need some new belly pictures up soon! Hope your feeling well. He will be here so soon. Excited to hear the name!

Linda said...

Thumbs up:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers