The holidays have come and gone once again. I always look forward to them but them I'm always so happy when they are over. Once again it was a crazy busy week with my insane work schedule and family fun, not to mention 7 1/2 months pregnant.
On Christmas Eve we headed over to Nonnie and Papa D's house. Mae had a great time, Santa brought her a pair of dancing shoes (she was not excited about Santa coming in the house but the shoes were a hit). Seans cousins and their kids were also there so she had lots of kids to play with and loved every minute of it. She was so wound up that she didn't even fall asleep in the ride home.
Mae got another surprise on Christmas Day. One of our neighbors stopped by with a gift for her. A nice warm scarf and the stitching boards (I had these as a kid so I was pretty excited too).
For dinner we decided to make homemade pizza. Not a normal Christmas dinner but it was so fun all of us cooking together. Mae is wearing her new apron she got for Christmas.
Mae was the dough master. She even made her own pizza with her favorite toppings peperoni and black olives.


1 comment:
How awesome is that? I bet it was nice not to have to rush off to somewhere and her other grandparents were able to come over. Mae I want some of your pizza!
BTW Your kitchen looks big in the picture with that angle.
Post a Comment