We have had some major changes with Miss Mae in the past few weeks also. Once Owen arrived she decided no more naps, and that she was done done done with diapers. Add that to adjusting to a new sibling and we have had our hands full with her. The first couple weeks were the hardest, but now she is doing great with all 3 things and she goes to bed so easy at night! It is also so great to have her potty trained. I love not having 2 kids in diapers and she is really good at telling us that she has to go. Once she decided to be done with diapers she went all the way, that means sleeping in underware also. She went full big girl on us, but you know what in 7 weeks she has only had one night accident. Pretty Amazing!
I love pictures of kids like this where they are so passed out. It might be because one of my favorite pictures of myself as a kid is me totally passed out in the car with a Popsicle stick stuck to my lips (mom you should scan it in and email it to me).


2 comments:
Ok Rach will do:) I also love the pictures when you kids would be so tired you would fall asleep eating. Maybe I should blog some of those:)
Mae IS getting to big such a big girl.
Mae is ALL big girl now...it amazes me.
Post a Comment