Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out To The Lake Already!!

This Spring weather has been crazy. Super nice one day and 30 degrees colder and nasty the next. We took advantage of one of the nice days and headed out to the lake, it was awesome! Mae had a great time throwing rocks, her and Sean were doing the same positions when picking up the rocks. It was quite cute.


Sean was trying to show her how to skip rocks, she was just having a great time throwing them again.

She had a very exaggerated throw.

There is a turtle out at the lake that lays eggs somewhere, this time of year the eggs hatch and there are little turtles out there. Mae was not a fan. I was surprised that she got as close as she did to the turtle though. 
She was even pretty good about wearing her life jacket when she wanted to go down by the lake without an adult (don't worry we were always close). I think it helped that she picked out her life jacket and its pink.
She also got to go fishing with her new pink fishing pole, and thanks to Denise Mae was hooked up with a lure that looks like a baby fish, a weight, and a bobber. Mae calls the lure greenback and pretends that its the fish she caught. its pretty cute.

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Love the last picture of her and Sean's dad fishing. Cute swim suit Rach, where did you get it? I need a full piece for this summer.

brook & dave said...

What a fun day at the lake!! Wish I was there too! I love all the photos (and her adorable new swimsuit).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers