Easter weekend was a fun weekend had by all. It happened to be my sister Aprils birthday, so Misty and I got her up to Spokane. It was so great to see her, we had both had babies since we had seen each other last. She has Ainsley about 2 weeks before I had Owen. Its amazing what difference 2 weeks makes when they are so new. Ainsley looks huge compared to Owen, but I bet that he has caught up now. I love how they are posing the same (note: we did not put them in that position).
We pretty much spent the weekend hanging out, and finding ways to not spend money (maternity leave frugleness). So that meant we were either at our house or Misty's. The cousins had so much fun playing together (well when they weren't biting, pinching, pushing or hitting), well there were 4 kids between the ages of 1 and 4 so its not always pure happiness. Mae was of course all about holding Ainsley also.
Mae and Jovie had so much fun playing together. Mae has been talking about Jovie for the past month now.
It was also Easter weekend, so Sunday morning Mae was very excited to see that the Easter Bunny had come to her house, and brought her and Jovie fun baskets.
Sean had been out of town for a few days, so on Easter morning Mae was crazy excited to wake up and see that daddy had come home. He was also glad to get home and be with the kids.
While Misty and Aprils families were over at our house for Easter Brunch, Easter egg hunts, and Aprils birthday party. I forgot to take pictures but it was a good time had by all. Since I didn't get any pictures of Mae hunting eggs at our house I made sure I got some out at Nonnies house. After Misty and April took off we headed out to Nonnies for Easter dinner (crazy busy day). Auntie Mary was having a great time with Mae, Madison, and Emmett hiding eggs and finding them over and over again.
Mae looks very sassy hunting eggs, holding her bag like a purse in the crook of her elbow.
The triumph of finding an egg!


1 comment:
It is fun they were posing the same way! You guys can take another picture of them this weekend:)
Post a Comment