We have been so lucky to have so much family visit. Have I been good about taking pictures? Nope I have not. But I happened to have my camera out when Quinn came in town for the weekend. Because we live so close to the airport we were luckily enough to spend the afternoon with Quinn and Mary. Owen loved Quinn he just sprawled out and chilled.
When Quinn got to the house Mae did what all kids do and had to show Quinn everything she owns. She ended up in her princess dress to watch TV. It was pretty funny.
Don't leave Mary out :)
Mae needed to get out of the house, so we headed over to the park to play with the baseball bat Mae picked out at the dollar store with Gaga J for Owen. Mae had so much fun running around and trying to hit the ball. I will say she had one hit that connected really well. Threw me off a bit I must say.
Mary getting her snuggle time in with the kids. (Mary is also the one who made the quilt they are snuggling in).


1 comment:
awww, so fun!
Post a Comment