Last weekend was crazy nice so we headed out to Liberty Lake or Nonnies Lake as Mae calls it. He slept most of the time that we were out there, luckily there is lots of good shade. It was nice that he slept then we could relax a little bit more. Yes his shirt is a true statement.
I had to get a picture of his little fatso belly when we took his shirt off. He hated the cold water when we dipped his feet in. Screamed his poor little head off.


3 comments:
I don't blame him I would scream my head off too.
Buddah?
Awwww, he's so cute and squeezable! I'd also scream... it's pretty early in the year for a first swim!
Love his belly! And you might want to tell Sean that he should trim his chest hair...I think baby number two added some extra growth!!
Post a Comment