A week ago Mae had her 2 month appointment. I was excited to go so we could find out how much she had grown. But I forgot that she was gonna have her first series of shots also. Mae is a tall girl though 24 in long and in the 91st percentile, but lean only weighing in at 10.5 lbs and in the 40th percentile. The doc said that was great though because she is being consistent in her growth. So then Mae got her shots that we did not love, Mae cried when she got them and I also got a little teary eyed. But she calmed down pretty quick so I thought that she would be fine. She wasn't later that day she just cried and cried I even had to give her some baby tylenol. She eventually calmed down but it was sure sad. All in all her check-up went well and shes healthy as can be!
Here's a picture of Mae's band aids they were cute and sparkly just perfect for a little girl. Oh and her new doll Abby which she loves (thanks Malia, Nick, Oliver, and Niles).




3 comments:
Oh I love her! Great face in the second picture. Miss you guys.
Shots are so sad. Did you nurse her right after? That always helped my kids. When they got too old for nursing I'd give them a sucker right after. lol.
thats a total blue steel look!
Post a Comment