It is still funny maybe more so watching it on video. Having fun with your new camera?
That is hillarious! You still get the sense that they were feeling the oxygen debt! :)
Might I just add that Jovie and I were trying to sleep through that upstairs : ). At least I know why you all were being so loud now.
i am totally laughing. That makes me want to get a Wii
I know me too!
ha ha ha!!Joey's been rocking out on Guitarhero for a few days now. I swear if I hear Baracuda one more time... someone's gonna lose a finger. (or a guitar.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is still funny maybe more so watching it on video. Having fun with your new camera?
That is hillarious! You still get the sense that they were feeling the oxygen debt! :)
Might I just add that Jovie and I were trying to sleep through that upstairs : ). At least I know why you all were being so loud now.
i am totally laughing. That makes me want to get a Wii
I know me too!
ha ha ha!!
Joey's been rocking out on Guitarhero for a few days now. I swear if I hear Baracuda one more time... someone's gonna lose a finger. (or a guitar.)
Post a Comment