Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mae and Jovie

Sean, Mae and I went to Walla Walla this last weekend to visit Maes newest cousin Jovie. It was a fun trip, and of course we took a ton of pictures of the girls. So here are a few from out little photo shoot.
Mae was being a good big girl and supporting Jovies head during the pictures.
The blankets that the girls are in were made by April and they are so cute.
Just another picture I wanted to show you guys the difference in their size. Mae looks so big next to Jovie. Its amazing what a few pounds and a couple months makes.
When Gma J was holding the girls Mae was just lovin all over Jovie.
She hugged her for a long time too. It was so cute.


6 comments:

moxie mama said...

You got some cute ones! Mae had red eye in alot of my cute ones :(
Apparently we have a red eye flash that matt showed me after the fact so now i can use it next time.

Anonymous said...

You did get some cute ones. Very cute subjects if I do say so myself. Sure hope you share pictures.:) It was great having both babies here! I'm happy you were able to go to Joshua and Shannons when our power was out and really happy that it came back on so you could come here by Saturday evening.

Conlin Family said...

They are so cute, and Mae does look way bigger than Jovie! It's amazing how fast they grow. It looks like you had a blast while you were in Walla Walla! The Wii playing is so familiar since that's about all that the boys did at Christmas!

Sharon said...

Rachel, the pics are adorable of the 2 babies. I think that Mae is looking like you!

Sharon said...

Rach, the babies are adorable! And I'm thinking that Mae is looking alot like you. :)

Sharon said...

oops! sorry! :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers