So this last week was my first week back to work. I know that most of you have been wondering how that went. Well it actually went ok. Once again the fact that Sean didnt really work this last week made it eaiser on Mae also espically since Mistys kids were pretty sick and she was supposed to have Mae on Tues and Thurs. But Sean had her both of those days instead and I think it helped make the first week a little better for both Mae and I. Then on Weds Mae went to Malias house which is her normal day there and had so much fun with Niles and Oliver (who was such a big help). It was hard to leave her in the mornings, but once I was working I switch into work mode and just power through. The day goes by pretty fast when you have clients all day so thats nice. It also helped that all my clients want to hear all about Mae, so I pretty much talk about her all day which what mom doesnt love that. The other nice thing is that I work 3 days a week and every other Sat. Not such a bad schedule.
On Tuesday day one of work Mae turned into a big girl. When Sean when to give her, her first bottel she snatched it out of his hands and fed herself. I dont know maybe she was thinking well moms not here so I need to feed myself. Look out I think I have an independent child. What comes around goes around I guess. But you gotta admit that its pretty darn cute holding the bottel all by herself.




3 comments:
I'm glad it worked out that Sean didn't have to work the whole week and that everything went well! Mae is so cute holding her own bottle! She's getting so big. =) We don't have to worry about it snowing here, it's 78 degrees today! Thought that might make you a little jealous!
She steals my heart every time I see her. Quinn was saying the other night that he thinks he is going to be protective over Mae. I thought it was cute! Especially since he hasn't even seen her yet! I love it...uncle chainsaw - protective! Glad the first week went well. Miss you.
Wow, you are really playing catch up with your posts! Glad to hear your first week went well. Wish we could be a part of your "support group!" Someday. Much love to you all.
Post a Comment