Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snow Pics

Well as most of you know we got our fair share of snow this year. So much in fact that the schools were closed for a week. I had to take pictures of how tall the snow was compared to Mae. note: in these pics shes @ least 24 inches tall, that will give you more of an idea about how much snow we really had.

Shes making a really funnie face in this one.

White, white everywhere.
Oh how cute is my little snow elf.
Well the snow is finally melting but not really all that fast, we can finnaly see some grass in the back yard so its pretty exciting.

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

I really like that last picture where she's leaning in the snow!

Mary Mac said...

She looks so adorable. Her little mouth is so cute! And the one where you are leaning her against the snow...she looks like the cutest garden nome ever!

McP Family said...

Her little suit is so cute. I can't believe how much snow.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers