Ok so I was tagged by my sister April. So what that means is that I take the book closest to me open it up to page 123, Find the 5th sentence, and post the next 3 sentences, then tag 5 more people so watch out ya'll your next.
I chose the book that I have been reading off and on while breastfeeding Mae.
"Sippy cups are NOT for Chardonnay, and Other things I had to learn as a new Mom"
By Stephanie Wilder-Taylor
The Chapter of the book is Park Politics and is talking about all different kinds of Moms you would meet at the park.
"Safety Patrol Mom - If another child takes his toy, she's off the bench faster then Carl Lewis to snatch it back and give an impromptu lesson to the other child about sharing. She's equally worried about grass, falling leaves, and sex offenders. If there's a study that came out two minutes ago on the dangers of lead poisoning from willow trees, she'll have already read up on it, have had her child tested, and strongly suggest you do the same."
Its a pretty funnie book and that chapter makes you think what park mom am I?
So next I must tag:
Carolyn
Mari
Mary
Brook
Julie
Ok girls you better do it just because there is no consequences but it would be fun to see what everyone is reading. Hope you all have a great day and remember sippy cups are not for chardonnay!


7 comments:
Thats halarious. I will have to work on that one. Check tomorrow I might show my tag!
Thanks for the tag Rach! I'll have mine up in the next couple days.
Funny! I won't grab the book closest to me because at work it's called: Constructing Core Competencies. Not too much fun! HA! I'll grab the book I'm reading at home.
I saw the picture on Misty's Blog of Mae sucking her thumb! Ask Sean about me sucking my thumb when I was little. It took me forever to quit! Watch out! But she looks cute doing it.
That is great Rach... I will post my tag here shortly. Be careful, i just might tag back....
Hey Rach,
I will try and get that tag up soon. I am not doing much reading these days. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. My mom said we could have dinner at her house if you wanted. I was not sure of your dinner plans. Let me know.
Hey, Mariza here. I thought I would try that, but as a result, since I am at work, I picked up Homicide: The hidden Victims... I am not going to tell you what it said except it was how to prepare for death notification. Talk about a buzz kill.
Anyhow, enjoying the pictures... I love Mae's cheeks.
Post a Comment