Way to go, Mae! So cute!
I love the sound she makes while she is rolling. Adoarble. Did you get my text?
Go Mae!!! She is getting to be such a grown up little muchkin! Hugs and KissesMari with and "I"
Cute! Their is no stopping her now:) It won't be long and you'll be running after her.
YAY MAE!
She's getting so big! Kaylee sat here with me and watched the movie and now she's giggling and saying "baby oh gosh!"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go, Mae! So cute!
I love the sound she makes while she is rolling. Adoarble. Did you get my text?
Go Mae!!! She is getting to be such a grown up little muchkin! Hugs and Kisses
Mari with and "I"
Cute! Their is no stopping her now:) It won't be long and you'll be running after her.
YAY MAE!
She's getting so big! Kaylee sat here with me and watched the movie and now she's giggling and saying "baby oh gosh!"
Post a Comment