So exactly one year ago today I was bringing Sean home from the hospital after getting his apendix removed. We had a little stop at the grocery store to get supplies for Sean and I thought to myself "well maybe I'll get a pregancy test." We get home I get Sean all situated on the couch with pills and juice and soup, then I decide well maybe I'll take the test now. I still hadn't told Sean that I was going to take it. Well I went and did my business and much to my supprise it was a double pink line. YIKES I was actually pregnant, we had been trying for 8 months to no avail and then wham it happens. I then come out of the bathroom to my mildly doped up hubbie from the pain pills, and Im crying so then he is so confused. Until I let him in on what had happend we were pregnant. So cool. We then called our family and friends because I couldnt keep it a secret even if we had tried. They were all a little thrown off because we had just called them all the day before and told them that Sean had his apendix removed. But once they to let it sink in we were all just so excite Today I was just thinking how fast time goes by because now we have our bueatiful Mae and she's already rolling. So I just put up a few pictures that I liked all taken within the last week so that I can look back at then next year and this day and say again "wow I can't believe its already been a year."
I love this one of Sean and Mae taking a nap on the couch.
Mae getting her grab on.
This was yesterday Geoff was playing the guitar and Mae was hanging next to him loving the vibrations of the music she was either touching his arm or the guitar the whole time she was sitting there.
Mae and I after our run on Sunday with Sean she passed out again.
Anoyed in the Bumbo chair because she slides to the side but I think shes getting the hang of it and sits in it while were eating dinner at the table.


5 comments:
Rachel, It is amazing how quickly time passes by, huh? I also remember last year you threw your dad his surprise birthday party and were telling us that Sean was home because he was having the appendix problems. That reminds me; I forgot to mail your Dad his birthday cards, yikes!LOL Oh well, it wouldn't be me if it wasn't late! Your family is so adorable! I really enjoy "spying" on your blog!
Aw, I love the sleeping with daddy picture. That was a crazy time with Sean and Matt both getting the appendixes out so close together! Time flies!
Yes, time does fly. What a year it's been. A good one that's for sure! Love the pics by the way. You and Misty doing this helps fill a grandma's heart that lives far away. :)
It was so great to see you and the fam last weekend. I can't seem to get enough these days! I was so amazed at the changes in Mae in such a short time. Wow. Love you.
I love to see all of your new pics! Mae is growing so much. Kaylee loved her bumbo chair..Mae really doesn't look like she's enjoying it too much. Hope you're having a good week!
Post a Comment