Friday, February 8, 2008

Mae's First Cold

Poor little Mae has had a cold all week. It makes me so sad her nose is stuffy, she's coughing, has a hard time sleeping, and isn't eating as much. But I think that we are on the tail end of it here. We did take hedr to the Dr. though on Tuesday and that was crazy. I know feel for single working mothers. Maes appt was @ 5:50 and I walked out of work @ 5:05. I then had to shoot up the South Hill to Mistys house in awful conditions, the roads were so icy but I made it to Mistys. She had Mae ready to go so I ran in and got Mae and was out the door again. If the roads had not been icy I would have made it right on time to the appt. But insted I was 10 minutes late and we all know how I feel about being late. Anyways we made it and she got all checked out. Her lungs were clear, ears looked good, and so did her mouth. All in all she had a viral infection and were supposed to waite it out, but go back in if it gets any worse. Shes doing much better today so I'm hoping that were on the upside. Im just glad that it took until she was 3 months old before she got her first cold.

3 comments:

Conlin Family said...

I'm sorry Mae's sick;I know it's not fun. It's great though that you think she's getting better. Atleast you get to stay home all weekend long with her! =)

Pemberton Family said...

Oh poor little Mae! Its no fun when they are sick. Is she still sleeping and eating pretty well? Hopefully it clears up on its own, I will put her on my prayer list:) Tis the season for everyone to be sick. The good thing is that it strengthens there immune system for later on in life. Have a fun weekend!! I love it when I dont have to work:)

McP Family said...

Poor Mae = and poor mommy and daddy. You guys have a rough time too when they are sick.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers