Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two Cute Pictures

Well its been almost a week since I've blogged and boy has it been crazy. This past weekend Kevin and Erika came over to visit, and get her hair done. We had so much fun just hangin and talking. We went to a West Valley basketball game so that the boys could visit there old school and support the team, well we showed up at the end anyways cause us girls went out to dinner and shopping during the game. The game was fun though because Mae love to watch basketball games, she was even cheering for the team GO EAGLES!!! We had a great breakfast on Sunday (its a little tradition of ours to have a nice big breakfast on Sun morning when we're visiting either place). Then on Sunday after they left Sean and I had Thors, it was Chile night so as you can imagine it was a rootin-TOOTIN time. And Mae just took it all in, that girl loves to party we need to watch out as she grows up we have a social one on our hands. Tons of errands on Monday, then back to work on Tuesday. So its finally Wednesday night and Mae fell asleep on the ride home from Malia's so I have a few minutes to play catch up. So I'm choosing to blog (so that I don't get nasty you need to blog comments) instead of cleaning the kitchen oh well it will get done. I just posted a few really cute pictures of Mae I take so many that I just love them all but I really love her face in this one I just think that it is priceless. I was trying to get her to roll over but she really didn't want to but she was being so dang cute that I didn't care if she rolled or not.
Oh so cute a self-portrait of Mae and Sean. Man I just love those two peeps.


8 comments:

McP Family said...

I loe the pic of Mae!!! What a little ham!. SOunds like you have been busy. How are things a work? Give me a call when you wanna chat. Give Sean and Mae hugs for me.
Mari

Mary Mac said...

Mae has the cutest little chubby cheaks. Last night Quinn and I were talking and decided sean should be called..."fasha sean"! We thought it had a nice ring to it. Maybe we will teach it to Mae when we get home! Miss you. I look at my videos you send all the time. Hope you are doing well at work. Love mary

brook & dave said...

I just wrote a long comment and it didn't work. This one's shorter. Thx for the video...loved it! What do I do when my phone fills up with all my Mae photos/videos? :) love to all!

McP Family said...

Sup McLachlans!!!!!! Miss you guys. Hugs and Kisses
Mari

Conlin Family said...

I love Mae's face in the first picture too, it's adorable! Have a great weekend. =)

moxie mama said...

i'm just commenting so you don't get nasty. nobody needs to see that---any more than they have to:)

lol, love ya guys!


*it's kinda lame that i'm commenting on your blog when i could just go downstairs and talk to you, but you're running right now so i don't want to interfere*

Amanda said...

LOVE the pictures! She is such a doll.

The Mac Attack said...

FYI I didnt mean that you need to leave comments or I'll get nasty. Though I do love them and appreciate them. I ment that I didn't want nasty comments from my blog readers because I hadn't posted a blog in awhile. I hope that that makes since love ya all and stay tuned for some blogs its been a busy weekend!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers