Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hanging With The Johnson Fam

I still have to blog about Michaels Graduation weekend and The L. Johnson Family Reunion. So Michaels Graduation FREEZING COLD AND RAINING! I think that the caps say it all. But it was so awesome to get to go and support the little bro. He was so happy to graduate. After graduation the fam drove out to this rad lodge in Tolgate. We got there at like 11 pm but it was so nice to wake up and just be there and have all day to hang and play.
Day one walk so COLD. We were all layered up, but it was so fun even though we didn't go very far.
Day two walk so WARM. If 55 is warm but with how dang cold it has been we were all roasting. The weather has really been bizarre this spring or winter or fall. or.... I don't know any more.
Mae and Jovie having their first fight over a toy (water bottle). It was pretty dang cute. I love seeing how much more they are interacting with each other.
On our walk the second day we ran into the KILLER cows. And turned around and went the other way. We had to protect our wee ones. Double click on this picture and check out the wholly mammoth bull. Like I said KILLER cow.
Misty and Sean staying far away from the KILLER cows. They had both had bad cow experiences so they were really staying far far away.
It was such a fun weekend. And I cant wait to go back to the Lodge with Friends and Family.

5 comments:

The Buck's said...

I still can't believe that they had graduation outside when it was so cold and rainy. Whose decision was that??

Misty said...

Ooooh, I didn't even see scary wooly mammoth bull when we were there! Freaky!

moxie mama said...

i didn't hear about the scarey cows! lol.

Linda said...

Fun times add to all the great memories eh? It was great fun. Glad we were able to do it.

Conlin Family said...

That looks like fun..but not wearing a tank top in 55 degree weather! That's freezing!
I'm glad you didn't go near the cows!
It looks like you're doing great and I love seeing all your posts.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers