Christmathanks morning was a blast. This year Mae actually understood what was going on it was so much fun.
Mae loved digging in to her stocking and finding all her goodies.

And
honestly her favorite part of the stocking was the $ and the Chocolate. Every year for as long as I can remember Mom has put in m&
m's in memory of
Gpa Harvey, and this year she put in $2 in memory of
Gma Jean ($2 was what we got every year for our birthday).

Mae and Papa J playing in
Gabes dump truck.

Uncle
Joshie Pie had a grand ole time with Mae teasing her all weekend.

Trying to open her gift from Aria. It was a baby doll. Very cute, except that it pees if you feed it. I threw the bottle away so hopefully that
doesn't happen.

He He, I had
Nathen taking pics for me and I got quite a few of these. I was cracking up when I uploaded them I had no idea he was taking hilarious self portraits. He also took the picture above.

Mae and
Jovie were much more
interested in each others gifts it was pretty funny.

Sean and his new cooking tool. Now if only he had the time to use it. I may get to it before he does.
Gabes Dump Truck was a big hit, and Jessie was a huge help with the babies all weekend. Their playing train here.

I thought Id end the pics with a pic of Joshes end.
3 comments:
That was very fun and I'm so glad that we have the Christmathanks holiday. Aren't we lucky! The pictures are so fun to look at but if I was Joshua I think I would try to think of a way to get you back for sharing the last one. LOL
BTW... Did Mae do your hair that morning? JK
Eli loved the dump truck too when we were over there! I think Santa might be getting one for him for Christmas! :)
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment