Sorry no pics of the massive amounts of snow, well not yet anyways. This morning was crazy I had to get to work because I knew that I had clients on their way. Sean and I argued about weather it was safe to drive or not. I had to get to work and he didn't want to drive. So the compromise was I was going to run to work in the snow. At this point I had to be there in 25 minutes so driving was out anyways. So I ran back into the house threw on tights pants and running top, my uggs and coat. All my work clothes went into Maes backpack, and off I went. It was actually fun and not so bad, the snow was not coming down to hard and there were no cars on the road so I ran down the middle of the road. It was so cool. I made it to work only 2 minutes late, had 3 clients and my 3rd client is a good friend who lives by me so she brought me back up the hill to the edge of the hood. I didn't want her going on the side roads and getting stuck. So I walked home from there. It was actually worse walking those few blocks then it was running the whole way this morning.
So that was my adventure, and one of the best parts was that I wore my black running tights with heels and a cute tee and nobody guessed it. I guess its nice that tights are in. Pics of the snow to come later so stay tuned.


5 comments:
You are so awesome!!! LOL :)
Wow, that's cool! (cold) LOL.
Or Crazy.
Oh my gosh, that's so fun (and crazy)! I'm glad you got there safe and sound and that someone was able to bring you home.
Can you belive the snow!!!!???!!!
Post a Comment