Friday, December 12, 2008

Time To Decorate!

The tree is up and its time to decorate. Mae loved the lights and wanted to help Sean out behind the tree. Really she was no help at all and made it so much harder for us to put the lights up but it made for a couple great pics.

Putting up the star. For some reason we stopped taking pics after this one. So no final product to show. But I will tell you it started with decorations all the way down and now only the top 2/3 of the tree has ornaments on it. Luckily she just takes them off and is very gentle with the tree.
(note the festive sweater, I put it on just to decorate. Very CHEESY!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Are you taller than the tree? Is that the sweater you are going to wear at our ugly Christmathanks dinner next year?

The Mac Attack said...

You Suck I like that one.

brook & dave said...

I love the first pic...Mae looks so tiny! (and Sean's head looks so huge!). LOL I think it's funny that you have a Christmas sweater...Dave does too...it's the first Christmas present he got from mom and dad and I think Mary picked it out on purpose...black and red with a big white snowflake on the chest.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers