Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting Our Tree

Its TREE time. I love picking out our Christmas tree, it's a fun memory I have from when I was a kid and I want my kids to be able to experience it also. So going up to Greenbluff and cutting down our tree is officially a tradition.
Our search had just begun, and Mae just woke up (she fell asleep in the car).
Oh hey this one is a small as Mae.
I love this picture. Its just Sean and Mae searching for the perfect tree. I cant believe how big she is getting. She is such a toddler now.
They are actually right next to our tree. Believe it or not but its the first tree we saw when we got there. But we decided that we couldn't just get the first one and looked around for a half and hour. We eventually came to the conclusion that the first tree was the one for us.
"All done" well at least that is what it looks like she is signing. She actually stood there with her arms out for like 30 seconds. Don't ask me why though.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Cute! We're totally cutting a tree down next year.

Linda said...

I remember all those times. Remember one of the times we cut one off the mountain behind the house and it was way bigger than we thought, the top of the tree reached the middle of our high windows. Dad said just a couple of days ago as we were driving by Klickers, "I'm sure glad I don't have to cut down the Christmas tree anymore.: LOL. Now he just has to bring it down out of the attic. I do all the rest. :)

brook & dave said...

Mae looks soooo cute in her little puffy coat! I think next year Dave and I are going back to cutting down our tree. We're thinking about going to Bellingham with Mary and Quinn. Maybe this week I'll get back on the posting wagon. :)

TiCaFam said...

Ok. ADORABLE!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers