ok i'm checking! have fun with your little climber :)
I loved all of your updates! You made me laugh like five times! You and Mae look so cute in your matching coats, and I loved all the pictures of Christmathanks. it is so cute that mae knows what to do with the mascara.
hehe. She doesn't look very happy about it, though.
I'll never forget the night that Matthew's friend taught him how to climb over the rails of his crib. Just wait!
Tell Mae that she may not want to follow everything her friends do. :) You can tell her Grandma J said that, blame it on me:)
Oh my gosh! Hillarious! What do you do now? :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ok i'm checking!
have fun with your little climber :)
I loved all of your updates! You made me laugh like five times! You and Mae look so cute in your matching coats, and I loved all the pictures of Christmathanks. it is so cute that mae knows what to do with the mascara.
hehe. She doesn't look very happy about it, though.
I'll never forget the night that Matthew's friend taught him how to climb over the rails of his crib. Just wait!
Tell Mae that she may not want to follow everything her friends do. :) You can tell her Grandma J said that, blame it on me:)
Oh my gosh! Hillarious! What do you do now? :)
Post a Comment