even you don't look so happy in the pic with santa...like mother like daughter. hehe
We went to the mall and I started walking towards Santa..Nathan and Aria stopped in their tracks and Gabe started screaming "NOOOO" when we were still like 30 feet away. lol.
Love it. I don't ever remember any of you guys doing that with Santa Clause. But who knows maybe my mind is just getting forgetful in my old age.
Don't worry Mae, you're in good company...there are lots of 1 year olds (i think all the Mac kids--Mary didn't for sure!)who don't like Santa!
Not a happy camper. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
even you don't look so happy in the pic with santa...like mother like daughter. hehe
We went to the mall and I started walking towards Santa..Nathan and Aria stopped in their tracks and Gabe started screaming "NOOOO" when we were still like 30 feet away. lol.
Love it. I don't ever remember any of you guys doing that with Santa Clause. But who knows maybe my mind is just getting forgetful in my old age.
Don't worry Mae, you're in good company...there are lots of 1 year olds (i think all the Mac kids--Mary didn't for sure!)who don't like Santa!
Not a happy camper. :)
Post a Comment