On facebook everyone has been posting 25 things about themselves. I though it was fun so I challenge everyone to blog 25 things also, but if you have already done the first 25 cut and paste those ones then add 25 more. Good luck and enjoy!
1. Shoes I feel you can never have enough.
2. I truly have the most amazing friends.
3. I don't like to shower unless I have to. But I have been known to go a few days and not even think about it.
4. Ive eaten ant butts.
5. I LOVE hiking! I haven't been able to do it in awhile but I still LOVE it.
6. I laugh when people get hurt. I know its not funny but its what I do.
7. Reading is awesome. I do it as much as I possibly can.
8. My sisters are the best ever, I don't know what I would do with out them.
9. I love that Mae is already teasing Sean and I.
10. I only wash my hair about once a month.
11. I cant spell.
12. The summer is my favorite season.
13. I hate scary movies so much and never watch them.
14. I appreciate that Sean puts up with me all the time.
15. I don't like to cook unless someone is going to share it with me.
16. My closet is organized by colors. Believe me its very efficient.
17. I hate sweeping and mopping.
18. I make Sean do the dishes as much as possible. I don't like to do those either.
19. Running is my mental break. I love it.
20. I'm glad that I am able to work part time, and spend a lot of time with Mae and Sean.
21. I played the xylophone in junior high.
22. I'm allergic to almost every tree and grass you can see.
23. I have asthma.
24. I eat chalk (very rarely, but if you have the right kind and ask me to prove it I would).
25. I craved and ate Dirt when I was in High School.
26. I tell it like it is. If you ask me if those pants make you look fat I will tell you. So if you don't want to know don't ask.
27. I believe in Natural Child Birth but I like it in the hospital, just in case.
28. Mae and Sean are my life everything else comes after that.
29. I want 3 kids.
30. I like to look good.
31. I have a clutter free house. Even though Aria thinks my house is empty.
32. I do not eat Cake. Pie is the way to go for me.
33. I have been wearing an anklet that I made in 10th grade for 12 years and have never taken it off. I'm just waiting for it to fall off one day.
34. I get new running shoes every 6 months. But Ive never had an injury.
35. I freeze my chocolate.
36. I want Mae to have a sister.
37. I want Sean to have a son.
38. I want to have a Library and a walk-in closet one day.
39. I get a pedicure and a massage once a month, there my guilty pleasure.
40. My favorite jewelry is from my Gma Jean.
41. I hate driving.
42. I had my Prelude (car) stolen when I was in Junior College.
43. I went to Junior College for Track and Field, and meet Sean there also. Double whammy!
44. Sometimes I stay up late just to be by myself.
45. I can't wait for my next maternity leave so I can have 3 months off again.
46. I want to run Bloomsday (7.49 miles) in under 60 mins.
47. I wish I could hip/hop dance.
48. I can eat a whole watermelon in a day when its really hot outside.
49. I may not go to church but I believe in God and Prayer.
50. Sunday is family day, I get mad if one of us has something else going on.


4 comments:
Rach, that is such a good idea. I thought I knew you pretty well, but there were some suprises! Love and miss you.
Love it. Thanks for sharing.
I like that you do these, I learn so much about you! I will try, but this kind of thing is hard for me. 50 is a lot!!!
Hey, I know you what do you know about that. LOL.
I'll try and do this in a few days. It was fun to read these about you. You know I love you even if you tell me I need to change my dress cuz shoulder pads are so not with it any more;)
Post a Comment