We made it out to the
Gparents house by 1o am so that Auntie Mary wouldn't be mad at us, still in our pj's (its tradition). Then we waited for the other siblings to get there. Mae decided to play in the newspaper holder, with the hair brush. I think she had been doing
Gpa Macs hair.

Mae and Emmett, he was so cute in his Holiday Onsie.

Finally everyone arrived we ate the very delicious Breakfast (Sausage Fondue
Casserole), then it was present time. Can you tell Mae was very excited and
couldn't stay out of them.

I was not very good at taking pics on Christmas day but it was so much fun to just hang with everyone. We had Dinner at
Nonnie and
Pappas again and had a blast. It was a really great Christmas.
5 comments:
Happy belated New Year to you guys I'm enjoying all of the pictures. Wasn't the snow CRAZY!? Portland hasd record breaking snow, too. We Eastern Oregonians aren't used to that crap!
Mae is getting so big.. and she's so cute!! xoxo
Wa Hoo! I'm like a crack addict looking for my next fix with your site. I check it every day! LOL Christmas was really fun, hopefully I'll have some pics posted in the near future. xoxoxo
It was nice to see the pictures of your Christmas. Mae looks so long in that picture of her among the presents. Love her leggings.
Sean has a beard!!! and Mae is in a bucket!!! what a Christmas
OK dude, I saw a pic of you on malia's facebook where you have a shield and sword and are wearing giant red shoes.....I have never laugh so hard in my life.....
Post a Comment