Ok we are going back pre Christmas. I know its along time ago but I need to get this stuff down. Mae loves to play with my hats. Just loves to put them on and take them off over and over again, and laughs the whole time she is doing it. She is also growing up like crazy we finally moved her up to a foreword facing car seat (she just hit the 20 lb requirement). She was so happy the day it happened. Gma Mac and Mary were the first to do it with her while they were watching Mae for us just before Christmas. They said that she was laughing, clapping and cheering most of the ride.
My Little Elf in her cute green hat.


4 comments:
Can't wait to do that with Kindy. I would imagine it totally changes their world!!
Adorable! Love that little elf!
She has such a pretty smile:)
CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment