Remember the blog about me running to work? Well this is what we woke up to that morning. Now that I look back at it I think that I was insane. But at least I was safe and made it to and from work. Also note that we still have 2 cars at this point. If you can see them?
This is after Sean shoveled for the first time.
This is after the last shovel of the day. I think that it is so beautiful with the snow and the lights. How many inches? I don't know, to many.
Maes cheeks are so rosy. I took her outside for a bit and when its super cold she gets red cheeks really fast. It reminds me of Josh and Michael.


4 comments:
i just want to squeeze those cute cheeks!
We had SO much fun in the snow during our visit! It was wonderful to hang out and be a kid again (sledding).
What rosy cheeks she has, How cute!
It does remind me of there cheeks. April can get red too.
I don't know about you guys, but I am over the snow!
Post a Comment