Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve

Since we spend Thanksgiving with my family, Christmas is with Seans. On Christmas Eve we head out to Nonnie and Pappas house for dinner and a gift exchange. This year was kinda weird since we were missing a lot of family, but they were off in Florida visiting their family there. So even though it was a small affair it was still a ton of fun.
Sean and I had the important job of picking Gpa Mac up at the airport, luckily he was flying in between storms so he made it, late, but he still made it. Gma Mac couldn't have been happier when we arrived with her precious cargo.
For the Festivities I dressed Mae in her finest red and green. Both the dress and leggings have silver stars on them, I had to do it.
Mae and Paco oh wait I mean Emmett. He is her first cousin on the McLachlan side. He was born on the 19th of December so he was just 6 days old here. Hes so cute and little I cant even believe it. I'm super excited to get to see him and Mae play as they get older. I have a feeling she may be bossing him around a bit. But hopefully not to much. His dad is going to teach him ninja moves so I know he will be able to hold his own.


6 comments:

moxie mama said...

mae looks just like christmas! you are getting cheesier the older you get. you in a christmas sweater, and mae in a christmas dress!? i never thought i'd see the day. but she's just so cute!

jovie wore green on christmas too, lol.

brook & dave said...

Mom and Dad were so happy this Christmas with all their little chicks home. I'm so excited for next Christmas with two little toddlers running around...how fun!!

Linda said...

I can sure see that proud Grandpaent look on their faces. How fun for them. I know I love it when my family is together especially the grandkids. LOL Glad to see Gpa Mac made it. I know he's been missed. Mae's outfit looks precious. Way to style Mae Mae.

McP Family said...

Welcome Paco....I mean Emmitt. I am glad Mae wore her fines green and red....Madi stayed in her PJ's. Christmas this year was so much fun with Madi

Pemberton Family said...

WOW! You did some blogging and I am just now catching up. Looks like the holidays were lots of fun, having kids makes the day even better. Glad to hear the snow is melting. Miss you!

Conlin Family said...

Mae looks like a doll she's so cute! It looks like you had a good Christmas and I just have to say I'm glad I'm not there with all that snow!
Hope you're doing well!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers