The McNard party was again a blast this year. It was held a few days early so everyone could make it. Ben and Megan even drove through a snowstorm to get there. As some of you know last year we started dressing up. This year was known as the year of the jumpsuit do to the fact that 6 of us were wearing them.
After a good dinner it turned into a dance party. Mae totally got into the action and really danced the night away. Every time I held her she just wanted back down to dance. So did Katie, the 2 of them just rocked it out all night.
Spinning round and round.

The Girls. Brook, Rachel, Megan, Sarah, and Mary.
OMG don't you just love
Seans Ski Suit. We are fabulous!

Mae was also singing along into the mike.

Yeah Mary!

All I can say is Va Va Va
Voom!

Ben and Quinn kept switching outfits all night it was pretty funny. The outfits their in in this picture are not the ones they showed up in.

Sean was trying to catch a fly.

Mae finally passed out with
Gpa Mac at the end of the night. You can tell she was just exhausted. I already cant wait until next year to see what everyone is wearing.
6 comments:
fabulous outfits :)
WHOA - who is the dude in the blue bandana. He looks like my Joey!!
Looks like a fun little party. I bet she was super tuckered out when it was over. I'm loving all the pictures. I keep meaning to post another blog with some updated pix, but it seems like I have just enough time to check in on my friends' blogs!
:)
Looked like a crazy fun party:).
Miss our little Mae Mae. Hugs and Kisses to her
XOXOXOXO
What a good time eh! I love NEW YEARS! can we have another dance party this summer? I think we have come to a place where we don't need a reason to dance...we just do! Thanks for sending me those pics of me and Mae camping. Loved them.
You guys always have the funnest parties.
I felt like Mae at the end of the night too! Good times were had by all. :)
Post a Comment