Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning At Our House

I love waking up Christmas morning and going from no gifts under the tree to whamo Santa came. I truly love it. Sean just puts up with it because he likes to put them under before. But I figure that since he doesn't shop until late, and doesn't have any gifts to put under himself then we can wait. Pretty much most of the gifts under there are for Mae. Sean and I just had our stocking to open up, but I love those so I'm ok with just stockings. She was super excited about the chocolate in her Stocking.
I got a sweet book. Already read it, it was good.
Sean got some socks, what what. He really needed new dress socks.
Mae got a new hoodie and pink sweats that match. They are way to big for her but they are super cute.
Now off to Gma and Gpa Macs house for the rest of Christmas Day.

4 comments:

brook & dave said...

So cute! I'll remember the chocolate next year. ;)

moxie mama said...

oh my gosh your hair-it's all gone!!!!! why didn't i know this!? it's cute!

what book is that? would i like it?

anthropologie really is addicting. i spent all day off and on just looking and dreaming. making my wishlist...

Linda said...

How fun for you guys. She really is excited about the chocolate:) Hair is cute by the way. Tell me about not liking presents under the tree until "Christmathankss... all you guys are grown and we still do it that way just for you Rach:)

McP Family said...

Christmas this year with Madi ( and I am sure Mae) was so much for fun. They are more aware.....It was the best one ever me!!! Your tree is very nice!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers