Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shoveling Paths In The Backyard

Yes shoveling paths in the backyard is a must otherwise we could not make it to the garage or garbage (although that's out front now since the trucks cant get in the alley to pick it up, we went 3 weeks without garbage pickup). That day was also probably like 19 degrees (it had been zero, so it really was warm to us), so I decided it was warm enough to take Mae out for more then a few minutes. She was so funny staying in the paths that we had dug out. Also that day we discovered that she goes down the stairs backwards now, and I figured that if she fell it was into a ton of snow so she was safe. Mae is also a snow karate chopping master, I don't know where she learned it but the instant we were outside she started karate chopping and saying hi-ya.
My man is so manly and a shoveling master. I must say he shovels very straight paths, mine are all caddy whom pus.
See nice and straight.
Note the amount of snow on the garbage can.
I threw her into the snow, and she liked it.

3 comments:

TiCaFam said...

Isn't the snow bananas?!

brook & dave said...

Was this before or after our visit? Wish I could have heard the hi-yas! LOL Very nice straight paths, Sean. Well done!

Linda said...

Nice paths Sean:) This snow is crazy. Right now ours is melting again. Yea! Maybe she learned Karate from her cousin Nathan.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers