Saturday, November 7, 2009

5 Month Baby Boy In The Belly Appointment

I also had an appointment on Monday. It was a very busy morning for Mae and I. My appointment was great. The babys heartbeat was steady at 156, right about where his heartbeat has been the whole time. I am measuring right on for my weeks, and I am assuming my weight is fine since they didn't say anything to me about it. Dr. Barrong also said that the Ultrasound looked good, and the whole crossed across his chest umbilical cord thing was not a problem. So I'm going to keep crossing my fingers for a boring pregnancy.

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

when are you and misty doing more belly pics? i think we're going to do mine whenever mom goes to get her computer fixed... so they'll prolly be 7.5 months like last time. is anyone throwing you a babyshower yet?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers