Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmathanks 2009

Christmathanks has come and gone once again. I cant believe that Christmas is next. It was a fun but quiet year we were missing 7 people, Mistys family and Michael. Next year is going to be back to its usual wild form. I hope Michael will be ready for it, there will be 3 new additions since he left on his mission. We ate a ridiculous amount of food once again. We had our Christmathanks Eve Fondue, big yummy breakfast Christmathanks morn, then to top it off Thanksgiving Dinner (I made 10 lbs of potato's that made my hand sore for days) and Desert. I ate way to much pie but it was worth it.
It was fun to watch Mae and Jovie get more into this year, they were both amazed by the "magic" bottles.
Mae got some good stuff, along with this princess dress. She was in a very weird mood that morning and wouldn't smile. Oh well.
This was pretty funny, Papa J was teasing Mae with the princess crown (whats new.)

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I still need to get my Thanksgiving pictures up. We had a lot of fun with the family this year. I love Mae's princess dress. Hope all is well, glad baby is doing so well! Take care.

Teresa Kauer said...

Looks like fun! Larry hasn't changed much in the last 15 years, has he?

Linda said...

It was a great Christmathanks!!! Glad you guys were there. We should have cooked less food lol. Next year more people will be there to help eat it.

Did Jovie and Mae each get their baby doll bottles. I didn't find any left here.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers