Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finally A Hair Cut

Mae finally got her first haircut yesterday night. She sat so well for it, I think her watching me do so many over the past 2 years she knew what she was in for.
Before. All smiles and ready to roll.
Yes she did need a sucker to keep her in the chair. I cant even imagine how much hair she swallowed last night.
She didn't like what was happening at that moment.
The last layers to finish off the style. I for got to get an after picture, so stay tuned for that.

6 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

She looks cute, though I would like to see the finished product. Oh and your belly is very cute in these photos. You do pregnancy well:) are you going to share names or is it a secret? Thanks for updating I love reading it!!

moxie mama said...

can't wait to see the after photo!

TiCaFam said...

Too cute. I forgot to give u more suckers!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big she is!! And congrats on the baby boy. How exciting!!!

Linda said...

Looking forward to the after too:) Do you remember one of Nathan's first haircut? I was Nathan wasn't it? Where Misty held him and you cut his hair and I was lighting matches and blowing them out to distract him and he still cried. We were at the lodge I think.

McP Family said...

It is amazing the power of a sucker!!!! Can't wait to see her hair. Hope I make it home in time to catch you guys before you leave.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers