Monday, November 16, 2009

The Lion King

Grace took Mae to The Lion King last night. Sean and I tagged along for the ride :) We were all pretty worried how Mae was going to do sitting still for a 3 hour play, but we decided to take the risk. Well she proved us wrong and sat absolutely captivated the whole show. She had so much fun watching all the animals and pointing them out.
Mae and Grace before the show started.
Mae was having a blast people watching while we waited to go take our seats. We didn't want to sit to early just in case she got to antsy.
She had just seen a lady in a funny coat that she was pointing out to me. I think we have a little fashionista on our hands.
We finally got to our seats and Mae would not look at the camera *sigh*
So I had to sneak a front shot while Mae was excitedly talking about The Lion King drums.
Mae is still talking about the show today, So told me she wants "more Lion King". I think she liked it don't you?

3 comments:

TiCaFam said...

That's awesome! How fun.

brook & dave said...

So great. I love the look on her face as she's pointing to the lady's funny coat. So diva!

McP Family said...

I love you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers