Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Once again I was really bad at taking pictures on Halloween. I think since Misty got so many good ones of Mae her costume I just didn't even think about it. We normally got to our friends Rick and Graces house for the Annual Halloween party, but this year poor Rick got the flu. Sean and I got the call to host the party at 4:30 the day before, we said why not. Of course it helped that it was potluck style, and Grace brought all her party stuff over.
We didn't take Mae trick-or-treating this year. We figured with the whole H1N1 flu, and the fact that she is only 2 she can be in the dark for the next year or so. I can tell you right now she didn't miss a thing. She had so much fun with the other kids trick-or-treating, and our friends at the party, not to mention the basket of candy she kept sneaking into. She had a blast.
We finally got a family picture at the end of the night. I had to finally pin my hair back off my face it was making me crazy. Mae wanted nothing to do with the picture though.

2 comments:

Larry Beatty said...

Wow you guys look like you live in a trailer park in Otis Orchards.

Teresa Kauer said...

Interesting costumes - looks like fun!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers