CCS Mens Team 1st
CCS Womens Team 2nd
CCS Combined Team 2nd
Mens Coach of the Year Sean
Womens Coach of the Year Sean and Everett coach
Cross Country season is over for another year. It was a good season, Sean rocked it out as Head Coach! Mae and I were able to head down with the team and support them this year (maybe we should go every year, since in the past 3 years the 2 we have been to it did not rain). Mae had so much fun riding the bus, I couldn't believe that she stayed occupied the whole time (only cried once during a nap), of course it helped that she loves all the coaching staff and could bounce around from seat to seat.
Race Day!!!! The girls team did great, they had really tough competition and knew it was going to be really tough to get first. They gave it their all and finished with a solid 2nd. This picture is after the race talking things out.
Again after the race, talking it out. That's one of the funnest things is hearing all the athletes stories of stuff that happens during the race. I think this one was about Dan almost getting tripped (on purpose) by an Everett kid.
This was the only picture that I got of Sean and Mae on race day so I had to put it up. He was so busy coaching that I wasn't about to snag him for a photo-op.
The coaches Katie, Sean, James, and Larry crunching numbers after the race.
Mae has so many friends running around these cross country meets. for most of this meet she hung with Evelyn (her fake twin). They are so cute running around together with their little blond heads.


4 comments:
I think that is awesome Sean CONGRATS!!!!! You Rock!!! and you team rocks!!!!
Can't even tell you how proud I am...I almost cried when we got the text!! I wish we knew earlier that it was going to be in Battleground, I would have figured out how to get down there. Thanks for getting pictures, Rach!
That's so awesome that you guys got first and second place - way to go!!! Sean must be quite the coach!
I know I've already told you guys but WAY TO GO SEAN!!! and SCC.
Post a Comment