Monday, November 30, 2009

6 Month Baby Boy In The Belly Apptointment

I had my 6 month appointment this morning. It went really well, his heartbeat was good and strong at 160. I am measuring a little big but this is my second so that is to be expected. Other then that all was great. Once again Mae was a total trooper. I didn't even take the stroller in this time, she sat with me up on the exam table and sucked on her sucker, and watched. She has been with me to every appointment so its pretty funny. She totally knows the ropes, I have to pee in a cup every time so she informed me today that I need to "put it in there momma" (the little cubby).

1 comment:

brook & dave said...

Looks like you had a great time! Happy ChristmaThanks! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers