Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rolling


Mae is so close to rolling over its so exciting. she can get all the way over except she gets stuck by her arms. But shes gonna figure it out soon. I'll keeps you all posted on her progress.
Oh this picture has nothing to do with rolling but its one of the ones that Misty took of her when she was 3 months old. So cute!!

8 comments:

Misty said...

Speaking of those pictures, I tried to upload them to your Costco account today and it didn't work. So figure out the right email and password and call me.

And she is cute! I was comparing her to pics of Aria at her age today and you can totally tell they're related, but they don't look quite as alike as I originally thought.

moxie mama said...

yay for almost rolling over!!!

Misty said...

Also...have you recorded her "talking" yet? She's sitting here cooing right now and it's super cute.

The Mac Attack said...

Yeah, but we need to do a video of it and put it on the blog.

Conlin Family said...

She is so cute, I love this picture!

Amanda said...

Go Mae!! How exciting! I LOVE the picture.

Mary Mac said...

Tell mae to stop growing! I don't like missing all her new developments! I want to come home now! Happy Valentines.

Mary

McP Family said...

mae you are looking so cute. Please post the video of her cooing

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers