Monday, March 3, 2008

Shower

So this last weekend was insane. Sean and I did a whirlwind tour of the Tri-cities and Walla Walla, visiting family, friends and watching basketball games. It all started off with my cousin Teresa's baby shower. She had Daniel over a month ago but wasn't able to come to Walla until after he was born. But I must say it was fun to have a shower after the baby was born because we then got to see him.
The shower was at Gma and Gpa Greats house so they got to love on Mae a bit. So that was a nice treat its so much fun to see them.
Mae was really interested in Jovie all weekend and kept trying to touch her and love on her it was so cute. I love Jovies face in this picture.
Here's Mae and Daniel (the star of the shower) hangin on Gma J's lap. Mae is 3 1/2 months older then him.


2 comments:

McP Family said...

Wowser... he is a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved being able to hold Mae this last weekend! She is soooo adorable!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers