So we're still playing with the camera. Tonight we were playing with the templates. But not only that we were also having a fashion show (we used to do these as kids when we would get our school clothes) with the new clothes I got Mae today at Old Navy. I went for sunglasses they didn't have any so I left with A new hoodie, pink seersucker shorts, and a swimsuit. Enjoy the show!
So here is a full view of Maes new stuff, so cute! Hi daddy in the background!!
A hoodie that's gonna last a summer YIPPIE!
Mom and Mae looking at the puffs in between outfit changes.
Oh Mae and the bubbles, I love that she is in every bubble such cool effects.
And finally her new suit. Now I just bought her one because I was waiting for my Gma and Gpa Johnson to get Mae her first swimsuit and they gave it to Mae this last weekend so I was in the clear to get her another one. The one that they got her is so cute also, its a green triangle top with pink flowers and the bottoms are a little green ruffle skirt. Its gonna be so fun this summer playing in the water. And now Mae has swimsuits to go with her little swimmers.


7 comments:
I love the swimsuit. It's too cute!! And her little smile. It's awesome!!
Seriously, it looks like Mae loves being a model. She had the cutes smiles on her face with each outfit. She is getting to be so long and grown so fast. She is gonna get to be so much fun for you now.
P.S. you guys ahve an awesome computer with these crazy graphics. Sweeet!!!
What an adorable little beach babe! I can't wait to swim with her this summer. I love her smile too.
She is smiling! Yeah, you should get more pics of her smiling cuz its so cute!! I love her new swim suit. How have you guys been? It looks like you are having lots of fun. We miss you!
Sounds like a typical trip to Old Navy...go in for one thing and come out with 3! Gotta love it. The swimsuit is adorable, but not as adorable as your little one. Can't get over how cute she is!
I think she likes the swim suit...I do too! I'm envious about how good she looks in it. :)
What a cutie!!! Miss her. It's nice to be home and catch up on everything and every body. The new comp does look cool too.
Post a Comment