On Saturday Sean had a home track meet, so I got Mae and myself all lathered up in sunscreen and off we went. She had so much fun it was warm and there was a lot of action. I love that she would watch the runners all around the track it was so cute. Seans team won the meet in case anyone is keeping track. And as you all know Sean and I were so happy that she loved the meet because its such a big part of our lives. We were there for 5 hours and by the end of the day she was over it. Not just because of the excitement but it was so bloody warm YIPPEE!
Because it was so warm and sunny I had to bust out Maes new sunglasses. They are so cute and she keeps them on her eyes which I love. After the track meet I took Mae down to the park and we went to the swings. Which Maes loves she gets excited when we start walking to the park because she knows whats up. It was so much fun to be able to enjoy the park in the warmth. And Mae was all smiles and did not want to go home when it was time.
I know that this picture cuts of her head but her smile is co cute and it really shows off her shades!




3 comments:
I can't believe it was so warm that Mae didn't need her signature leg warmers! I didn't recognize my little niece:) At least she was smart, unlike her Auntie Mary and wore sunscreen. I didn't and my nice full body burn is finally turning into a tan. I love the pics she is beyond adorable. Can't wait to hold her again! Only a couple of months away!
What a cutie! How awesome that she willingly rocks the sunglasses! Nice. :)
love the sunglasses! that's way exciting that she keeps them on!
Post a Comment