Thanks everyone for your advice on soothing teething for Miss Mae, I'm definitely going to be using some of the tips I got. No teeth have popped up yet but she is still acting weird. So I guess the craziness of the teething has just begun. I promise more pictures soon, I have been so lazy with the picture taking. But Misty is doing photography lessons on her blog so I'm gonna try them tomorrow. Wish me luck.


1 comment:
Hey Rach,
Its been awhile since I have posted or commented! I was trying to catch up on your blog, Colt started acting like that around 5 months , not real fussy but drooling everywhere, I thought for sure he was teething but he didn't get any teeth until he was like 8.5 months old, now in a 1.5 months he has gotten 5 teeth with at least one more that I can see on the way! The best thing for him is crunchy foods to gnaw on, he really likes the teething biscuit and things like mum mum's. Hope she breaks one soon. Have you looked into her mouth for anything white?? That is how I knew Colt was close, you could see the white but it had not popped through yet. Good luck!
Post a Comment