Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sitting Up At The Park

Mae is getting so much better at sitting up it is so much fun to watch her grow. On Friday the weather was amazing so Mae and I went for a run and then headed to the park on the way home. It was so much fun blue sky's, warm air and a happy Momma.
Mae of course got to swing. She had so much fun laughing and smiling so much. Then after the swinging we played in the grass. She doesn't seem to mind the grass to much, but then again I have been putting her on the grass as soon as the weather warmed up because I didn't want it to freak her out.


4 comments:

moxie mama said...

okay, she's freaking amazing! can't wait to see her and all of you when misty has clara!

Linda said...

What an awesome little girl. I can't wait to see her again. Mae tell Aunt Misty to have your cousin Clara! Love you bunches Mae XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

brook & dave said...

I want to play at the park too! I just can't believe how big Mae is getting. Cuter every day! I'm glad that you get to spend so much time with her.

McP Family said...

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE WEATHER. I have waited so long for warm weather - now we can enjoy it with our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers