Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning was so great. The weather was amazing again so we had to take advantage of it. Sean was able to go on a nice long run, and wash the car. Then because Sean was home I was able to go on a run by myself. Which was so nice because it is hard work running with the jogging stroller.
When I got home from my run this is what I came home to, Sean washing the car and Mae playing in her exersaucer. So cute. I was just glad that they were both doing things that they love.
But on the down side I totally banged up my knee on my run. I slipped on some gravel and BAM I went down and totally rocked my left knee. SO I thought that I would share a picture of the carnage that is my knee. ENJOY!
It was still an amazing day and my knee is healing nicely and I've already run on it again so I should be good for Bloomsday.

10 comments:

moxie mama said...

holy cow---ouch!

TiCaFam said...

Ok, your knee looks painful!

Linda said...

Ouch! I'm debating on if you had the stroller if you would have fallen still or it would have kept you up? Take care of it.

The Mac Attack said...

Haha mom. I did think the same thing though.

Conlin Family said...

I'm glad the weather has warmed up for you! It hurts me to see your knee..I'm glad it's healing and you're still able to run.
I like the pic of Mae eating her toes...she's such a cutie!

brook & dave said...

Wow, way to go...you look so tough! ;)

McP Family said...

OUCH!!!! You sure are looking skinny, on the other hand, I don't know that I have ever seen you look so fair. I am sure that will change when the "Lake weather" comes

The Buck's said...

Nice injury! I am really loving the weather. Even this week, it was cold but the sun was out...huge improvement!
Good luck on Sunday at Bloomsday!

moxie mama said...

Can't wait to hear how the race went! I'm sure you rocked it out!!! p.s. GO SEE CLARA!!! I'm so jealous you get to see her today and I don't.

Sharon said...

Ouch, Rachel! You are so dedicated; can i have some of that dedication?*S*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers