i love how grabby she is!
SHe is grabby. Her arms just flapping....makes me laugh. Yea Mae, you are eating big girl food. Good luck with the diapers mom and dad....yor world is about to change.;-)
What's wrong with you? LOL It looked like you weren't feeding her fast enough. HaHa.True on the diapers. Not the diapers but what goes inthem;)
She is so cute. Those cheeks are awesome!! She's gonna be a little chipmunk...packing that food in there! :)
I'm laughing so hard right now! I miss ya'll so much! love ya!
I can't believe she is old enough already!! Watching her grab at that spoon ALMOST makes me want another baby! ALMOST, though. Not really. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love how grabby she is!
SHe is grabby. Her arms just flapping....makes me laugh. Yea Mae, you are eating big girl food. Good luck with the diapers mom and dad....yor world is about to change.;-)
What's wrong with you? LOL It looked like you weren't feeding her fast enough. HaHa.
True on the diapers. Not the diapers but what goes inthem;)
She is so cute. Those cheeks are awesome!! She's gonna be a little chipmunk...packing that food in there! :)
I'm laughing so hard right now! I miss ya'll so much!
love ya!
I can't believe she is old enough already!! Watching her grab at that spoon ALMOST makes me want another baby! ALMOST, though. Not really. :)
Post a Comment